Hiranya

Andreas Veithen wrote:
As far as I understand the requirement is as follows: When the transport sender transmits the first message to a given endpoint, it needs to create a session with the endpoint. This operation is expensive and causes a delay if the message is received and forwarded by a proxy service. Since Synapse knows about the endpoints it will connect to, the idea is to create these sessions in advance (at startup) so that the proxy service will forward the first message without delay. However the transports can't get access to the required information because it is managed by Synapse specific classes.
If the above description from Andreas holds, I do not think the transport sender could pre-establish sessions as per requirements of different services. However, check how the JMS sender uses connection pools (if defined), which are initialized at the startup.

asankha