synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "indika kumara" <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reading Target Address Parameter at Transport Level
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:13:06 GMT
Hi All

Can we do this with observer/observable patterns . can't we ?. I feel we
can.....For example, we can notify registered observers  with the required
data after started up synapse completely (As a final step). Data may
included synapse configuration , in this case ,some data to get transport
listers. Then, within observer implementation,get the transport listener
instance(in this case FIX) and synapse configuration and give synapse
configuration to FIX listener to do whatever it want.

Just a idea... I don't how it will be valuable.

Thanks
Indika