synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Abeysinghe <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Reading Target Address Parameter at Transport Level
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:05:49 GMT
Yes, Andreas definition is correct. Detail information can find from the
thread [1].

Primary reason is that and I can add few more use cases
1. Acceptor can send messages for a specific session before sending
messages from the initiator (fills, corrections and acknowledgments for
the previously posted transactions).
2. FIX recovery happens with the session creation, so with the current
implementation recovery has to wait till the first message sends.

Asanka A.
[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/synapse-dev/200806.mbox/%3c48647C09.4070408@wso2.com%3e