synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Abeysinghe <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Synapse to communicate with deferent FIX versions
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:21:27 GMT
Multiple session with different FIX version using same
sender-comp-id(Tag 49) and sender-sub-id(Tag 50) is a very rare case.
FIX users make it deffer to identify the message created place / desk/
trader, so we are on safe side. And we have an additional field call
senderlocation id (Tag 142) for additional information.  Drawback will
be to read the tags need to process the message payload.
Asanka A.