synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Abeysinghe <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Synapse to communicate with deferent FIX versions
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:29:16 GMT
Hi Hiranya,
Jira  issue  is  created.
Quickfix got a reasonable FIX session + message level validation that
even use in production systems. Level of the validations will be based
on the accuracy of the specification used by the user. If more
validations required user can plug ruby/python scripts to the QF engine.
Is Synapse using the BeginString to identify the correct endpoint to
send the responses  back  (I don't think so ) ?
FIX 4.1 to 4.2 specifications got  lot of  incompatibility  issues
other than  that most  of the  versions  are compatible  so  this
feature  will be useful for  a  FIX  user.
Cheers
Asanka A.