synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse 1.2 beta1
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 18:04:31 GMT
Ruwan,

I think the best option is to remove the AMQP transport code from the  1.2
branch.
As Suran pointed you guys can use M2.1 release from Qpid and use that with
the JMS transport.
M2.1 is an official release and it makes sense to go with this for this
Syanpse release.
Also this will encourage folks to use it as its based on an official
release.

I can finalize the transport on trunk. And hopefully by the time Synapse
makes the next release M3 will be ready.
We are also going to ensure the M3 client will interoperate with the M2.1
broker.
So if somebody is going to use this in production, upgrading to the next
Synapse release will not cause any issues.

Regards,

Rajith