synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Completing AMQP
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 05:21:38 GMT
I have updated the AMQP transport code to work with the latest on Qpid
trunk.
Still need to fix a few issues and add an example. Will take care of that
tomorrow evening.
I will put the new Qpid maven jars into my private repo, and then Asankha
could move them to the wso2 repo later.
Asankha if I manage to wrap up the stuff by tomorrow night, will it be
possible to push this into the release branch? How much time would I have
before you guys do a code freeze?

Regards,

Rajith.

--