synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <eric.hub...@jamba.net>
Subject RE: How to send back a fault from an in-sequence
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 15:09:29 GMT
Hi Ruwan,

thanks. I also forgot about the JDK 1.6 limitation ot the script
mediator. I have read about this on the list some weeks ago. I now got
the info that the developer was using JDK 1.6. I distributed the info
that all shall switch to Java 1.5 for work with synapse as this is our
target environment for the ESB.

Regards,
   Eric

	Hi Eric,

	OK, I agreed. Your views on synapse sounds interesting and I
really appreciate your support in improving the product.

	Please try the sample may be with some changes to the script or
the configuration. If you can reproduce the issue consistently, then go
ahead and file a JIRA against the Script mediator. (Please note that
Script mediator will not work with JDK-1.6 and hire). I will try my best
to resolve the issue if there are any :-)

	Thanks,
	Ruwan

	On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Hubert, Eric