synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert, Eric" <eric.hub...@jamba.net>
Subject How to send back a fault from an in-sequence
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 15:23:54 GMT
Hi,

how can we send back a fault from an in-sequence? Regarding the Hessian
support, is there a way to generate a Hessian fault?

Background:
1) In a switch mediator within the in-sequence we want to send back a
fault for the default case and log this.

2) If the requested URL does not match with any proxy service
definitions, Synapse sends back a 202 response to the client. If we got
it right synapse always uses the main-sequence if no other sequence
matches. So also for this case we would like to send back a fault from
within the in-sequence of the main-sequence.

Regards,
   Eric