synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Completing AMQP
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 05:45:23 GMT
Rajith,

We were planing to do the code freeze on Friday. If you can finish off the
work by the end of Friday your time that should be OK. Anyway is there a
proper release of Qpid that Synapse can depend on, or are you planing to
host a private build? I hope you will be able to submit the sample as well.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton