synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone knows, is it possible to run Synapse on the AS400?
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 08:08:13 GMT
Hi Cynthia,

AFAIK, Synapse has not been tested on AS400, but it should work. Can you
send us the synapse log after turning the log level to debug (which can be
found at logs folder). So that we can have a look at what went wrong here.

You can change the log level to debug by changing the org.apache.synapse log
level to DEBUG from INFO, of the log4j.properties file found at lib folder.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton