synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: Maven problems building latest HEAD?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 22:39:46 GMT
Hi Asankha:

Asankha C. Perera wrote:
>> Fresh checkout of synapse, "mvn clean install", and:
> Whats your mvn version?

Was using 2.0.9, switched to 2.0.8, same result, very repeatable.  Still
failed exactly the same way with or without -U option and even after I
rm -rf'ed repository/org/apache/qpid.

> I just did a fresh checkout of the trunk into a remote unix server in
> the US, and used a brand new M2 repo and built everything fine (ofcourse
> on Linux ;-) )

OK, I just tried deleting my entire .m2/ and rebuilding, at which point
it worked.  I really hate Maven sometimes.  At least with straight ahead
lib/ directories and classpath wrangling you knew what was going on... ;)

Thanks,
--Glen