synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Reducing dependence on System properties
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 20:36:50 GMT
Hi Andreas

Andreas Veithen wrote:
> +1
>
> I started to build the Debian package (see SYNAPSE-283) and I had the
> same thought than you. So I totally agree with your analysis. You can
> count on me during the weekend to help with this.

I created SYNAPSE-302 for this, and moved out all dependencies on system
properties from the core module. Now Synapse requires the axis2 repo,
axis2.xml path, synapse home directory, synapse.xml path and the resolve
root to start. Please see the updates synapse.sh for changes.. Hope the
Debian packaging will be easier now..

asankha