synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Reducing dependence on System properties
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 03:24:12 GMT
Hi All

In the past, we have been relying a bit too heavily on using System
properties.. However, I think we should reduce these to the bare minimum
(e.g. to switch to a buffered Pipe implementation on Unix, or native
Pipes in Windows), and not have code everywhere to even pick up the
synapse.xml etc from a system property for convenience. Thus I would
like to make this change before the next QA build.. As I will not have
much time before end of today, I am planning to complete this at night
and/or the weekend.. Hence can we thus push the next QA build to Monday?

asankha