synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Completing AMQP
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 06:47:29 GMT
Rajith

If you are able to complete the changes by Friday, I am ok to let them
into the 1.2 release, provided the changes are local to the transports
module (and not to the core). Also an example would be nice to have..

If we can depend on a final release of QPid than on a private build,
that would be much better. I personally would prefer to call AMQP
support 'experimental' until such time we depend on a stable release of
QPid, and we have tested Synapse with all the common scenarios to be
comfortable.

asankha