synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Chathura Ekanayake <ccekanay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Evanthika Amarasiri as a committer
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 09:22:09 GMT

+1

Chathura

Ruwan Linton <ruwan@apache.org> wrote: Folks,

I think we missed to invite one person to the dev community, who was helping us through out
the full synapse life cycle on testing Synapse and reporting suggestions, improvements; she
was Evanthika.

Evanthika has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a long time now, and has been
testing almost all the releases from the 1.0 release itself of synapse, including the documents
and relevant configuration samples and so on. Her contribution seems to continue as we evolve.
You can see her massive contribution up to now in here [1].

Here's my vote: +1 for making Evanthika a committer for Synapse

[1] - http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=1umbr19n6mjop?query=evanthika&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=

Thanks,
Ruwan

--