synapse-dev mailing list archives

From cmurali <chakravart...@sddc.army.mil>
Subject Error merging include schema
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 15:19:59 GMT

Hi,

Our web service is in IVV (independent Validation and verification) and
hence would appreciate your quick help.

When I query my web service wsdl using SOAPUI, it queries fine and generates
a sample request fine. But when I used another client tool called soapSonar,
I received the subject error and it is shown in the attached word document.
I also attached all my schemas and wsdl.

Another issue is that when IVV ran the WS-I compliance check by downloading
the web service interoperability tool from
http://www.ws-i.org/deliverables/, it failed in many aspects, they reported.
I am yet to receive the report from them.

Any quick help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17536350/AllXSDandWsdl.zip AllXSDandWsdl.zip
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17536350/soapsonarUI.doc soapsonarUI.doc