synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: http-transport-bug fixed
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:22:19 GMT
Hi XuHongBo

I hope I got your name correctly and my apologies if I didn't..

>     I have just post a patch for 2 http-transport-bugs founded. but the patch code style
is just work outside the http-core-nio  to fixe problem.

> Oh.... some of the fixing code I think , should be the responsibility of http-core-nio
library, so the fixed code will look like more structurable.

Cool, and thanks.. I will have a look at this and get back to you..
> Is there anyone who are familiar with http-core-nio give some advise about if we should
waiting for http-core-nio library to be corrected to catch all  all network failed in sessionCallback
( now only some exception catched by sessionCallback)?

> Or  just like the patch code, work outside http-core-nio library?

Well Oleg who is a committer of Synapse leads the Apache HttpComponents
development and I am a commiter of HttpComponents as well. So between
the two of us we should be able to get the right balance. Anyway, I will
first go through your patch and get back by early next week..

asankha