synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: a-synchronized JMSSender should be supported
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 02:18:47 GMT
Hi

You are most welcome to join with us and contribute :-) !

So let me copy this to the Synapse user@ community as well, so that any
of them will know this and can help us improve Synapse.. Usually how
this can happen is by you working on a JIRA issue, and attaching a patch
that you create (using "svn diff") to the JIRA that grants us the right
to commit that into the codebase. One of the developers will then review
the patch, and commit it to the SVN trunk so that it will get into the
next release. And once you become a regular contributor, you can join
the Synapse development team

asankha

xuhongbo wrote:
> Hi, asankha:
>     I am very glad to do this. Additionally about correcting some of http-transport bugs
which I have reported previousely.

JMS-Transport-Sender only support synchronized send-receive.
>>> To increase the concurrent processing ability of synapse, the a-synchronized
JMSSender which should be supported?