synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Completing AMQP
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 03:53:38 GMT
Asankha,

Appologize for the delay in responding.
The AMQP 0-10 spec has been finalized and in the comming weeks the qpid
client side and the c++ broker will be modified to conform to the spec.

However the current code should compile with the current artifacts.
Can you please post a list of the errors you are getting?

I have uploaded the maven artifacts here
http://people.apache.org/~rajith/maven2.
I am using an svn revision for the version to avoid any confusing with
snapshot releases.
Can you please uncomment and try it out and let me know?

Regards,

Rajith