synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: network break down doesn't immediately cause Client request failure]
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 04:56:48 GMT
Hi
> 1)synapse http transports can detected the some network exception immediately ,but it
just shutdown connection and do nothing(in ClientHandler.java)

> 2)Yes, the synapse http transports does write the code to process the immediately detected
exception (HttpCoreNIOSender.sessionRequestCallback).But when I testing by raise exception
manually (etc. shutdown axisServer), only ClientHandler catched the io-exception, the SessionRequestCallback
will never catch the io-exception.

> So is it's the fault of synapse-transport?
> Or Synapselooks it as demand need not to be full-filled?
> And maybe it's fault of http-core-nio

I think the issue is with the Synapse NIO transport code,.. now that the
JIRA is raised, I will look into this as soon as I get some time

asankha