synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POJOCommand mediator synatx
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:08:19 GMT
Paul,

On Dec 14, 2007 1:52 PM, Paul Fremantle <pzfreo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ruwam

I think you are referring to me (Ruwan) not some one named Ruwam :)

Well, even though we need to keep the consistency, at the same time we have
to keep the things simpler to understand and the implementation solid. But I
don't see this as simple to understand.

To me this syntax is cleaner than what you suggested.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton