synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Plans for the next synapse release (1.1.1)
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:22:07 GMT
Hi all,

We are planning for the next release of Synapse which is going to be
synapse-1.1.1. This release is mostly going to be a bug fix release of the
1.1 release with a very few new features and improvements like email
mediator (in-progress), call-out mediator and the enhanced support for the
GET requests and some more transport level improvements.

There are a few JIRAs yet to work on,

SYNAPSE-189
SYNAPSE-184
SYNAPSE-188
SYNAPSE-180
SYNAPSE-178
SYNAPSE-175

and there are number of issues that has been already fixed on the svn trunk.

Our planned time line for the final release is mid January (hopefully with
becoming a TLP) and we will be doing a few qa and beta releases frequently
before the release.

devs, is there any thing that I have missed or any thing that can be added
to synapse for this release?
users, is there any thing that need to be fixed or added to this release?
Please speak up now.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--