synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Adding STOMP transport protocol in synapse
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 14:38:44 GMT
mehdi ait oufkir wrote:
> Concerning the build of synapse. Do you have some documentation somewhere or
> can I build it from eclipse. I have heard about maven but I'm not familiar
> at all with it, I know more about ant.

If you have Maven 2.0.6 or later installed on your system, you should be
able to type "mvn eclipse:eclipse" and it should download any/all
dependencies and create your Eclipse project correctly..

If this does not work for any unknown reason, we have a few committers
like Upul and Ant, who uses Eclipse and they would be able to help you..

asankha