synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Adding STOMP transport protocol in synapse
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2007 02:11:10 GMT
Hi Mehdi

The transports used by Synapse are actually Axis2 transports.. Thus the
interfaces you need to implement are actually in Axis2.. however, since
Synapse uses more transports typically than Axis2, the Synapse code base
contains a module "tranports" that contains the code for the VFS, JMS
and NHTTP transports. However, the NHTTP transport is quite different
and a bit complex - but you should be able to look at the JMS transport
code to get a better understanding. Start from the JMSListener and
JMSSender and also look at the AbstractTransportSender and the
AbstractTransportListener that will make your implementation simpler

asankha