synapse-dev mailing list archives

From ali_khan <faisalalikhan2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amazon proxy unable to forward request to amazon search service
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 05:04:50 GMT

hi,

I changed the service url to
"http://webservices.amazon.com/onca/xml?Service=AWSECommerceService" and now
I am getting a different error which is:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is
null.
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:71)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:326)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:528)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:508)
	at com.amazon.soap.StockClient.executeClient(StockClient.java:220)
	at com.amazon.soap.StockClient.main(StockClient.java:85)

Can you please let me know what could be the reason for this error.

Thanks
faisal