We should include this mediator in our builds - maybe as a sample?

Paul

On Nov 21, 2007 11:08 AM, Asankha C. Perera <asankha@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi
> Is there some sample for this kind of scenario? assume that username/
> password that client want to use are stored in some database or
> directory server.

Sometime back one of the users of Synapse wrote an Authentication
mediator ( http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-50) which you
could easily extend/customize.. I think you could do this with Rampart
(WS-Security) as well using a policy.. If you want to throttle requests
to the backend service, you could use the throttle mediator as well.

asankha