synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Winter" <steve...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue over Synapse TLP proposal - concern over Rajith attapattu as a pmc
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:24:57 GMT
-1 for Rajith attapattu  as a synapse pmc.

I have a concern over his intentions. I'm inactive listener in this
community for a long time. I have seen this name in axis mail lists
long time back.  He did some axis stuff back then.  i was knee deep in
a clustering issue those days. May be this is another person. I'm not
sure, but I think that was when he did that for some axis company back
then, may have been his paid work. After that he was no more.

If I remember correct, one time axis people announced they are going
to trim inactive commiters.  THere was one person sent a couple of
mails to mail list and did one-liner commit or so.  :) I may be wrong.
But I remember this name because it was so funny suddenly coming up
this after a sudden.

I feel like some poeple only intention is to have name everywhere.
Some people want to collect commiterships for CVs. :) Think Synapse
won't gain anything from this.  I did some research on mail lists and
svn, there's nothinghe done on synapse.  Only a few +1s and Ays given
occasioaly without any effective outcome.

Synapse is cool and have a great future. The community would be lot
cooler without these issues hanging. Synapse members reconsider. Real
contributors and would be contribtors should deserve this.

Cheers

STeven