synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple responses
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 03:51:12 GMT
Henrik,

I was unable to reproduce this. I have changed the config a little bit
because those services are not with me and I don't think that will affect
the problem.

Here is the modified configuration that I have tried.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<syn:definitions xmlns:syn="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
   <syn:registry provider="org.wso2.esb.registry.ESBRegistry">
       <syn:parameter name="cachableDuration">60000</syn:parameter>
       <syn:parameter name="root">file:registry/</syn:parameter>
   </syn:registry>
   <syn:proxy name="MFProxy" startOnLoad="true">
       <syn:target inSequence="MFSeq" outSequence="main"
faultSequence="fault"/>
   </syn:proxy>
   <syn:sequence name="MFSeq">
       <syn:clone>
           <syn:target sequence="MOD1"/>
           <syn:target sequence="MOD2"/>
       </syn:clone>
   </syn:sequence>
   <syn:sequence name="MOD1">
       <!--<syn:send>
           <syn:endpoint>
               <syn:wsdl service="TestReqRes" port="TestReqResSOAP"
uri="http://localhost:9000/axis2/services/TestReqRes?wsdl" format="soap11">
                   <syn:enableAddressing/>
               </syn:wsdl>
           </syn:endpoint>
       </syn:send>-->
       <syn:log level="full"/>
       <syn:drop/>
   </syn:sequence>
   <syn:sequence name="MOD2">
       <!--<syn:send>
           <syn:endpoint>
               <syn:wsdl service="TestReqRes2" port="TestReqResSOAP"
uri="http://localhost:9000/axis2/services/TestReqRes2?wsdl" format="soap11">
                   <syn:enableAddressing/>
               </syn:wsdl>
           </syn:endpoint>
       </syn:send>-->
    <syn:log level="full"/>
       <syn:drop/>
   </syn:sequence>
   <syn:sequence name="fault">
       <syn:log/>
   </syn:sequence>
   <syn:sequence name="main">
       <syn:in>
           <syn:log level="full"/>
           <syn:filter source="get-property('To')"
regex="http://localhost:9000.*">
               <syn:send/>
           </syn:filter>
       </syn:in>
       <syn:out>
           <syn:send/>
       </syn:out>
   </syn:sequence>
</syn:definitions>

But I am not getting the error that you pointed. Can you try this config and
let me know your results. Can you change the log level of
org.apache.synapseto DEBUG in the
log4j.properties found at webapp/WEB-INF/classes/conf folder and send me the
full debug log.

Thanks,
Ruwan