synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject A few issues before the final release
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:33:39 GMT
Hi All

Can someone who is knowledgeable w.r.t. open source licensing review our
final LICENSE file (attached). I am also attaching the NOTICE file for
reference. We discovered that we cannot possibly ship the
jms-1.0.2b-spec-1.0.jar with our build, and although our code is using
JMS 1.0.x, we do not have a geronimo version for it. Thus I am trying to
include the JMS 1.1 jar from geronimo and check if our samples works
correctly with it and if so, drop using the JAR from Sun. Any other
feedback on our release artifacts is very much appreciated

thanks
asankha