synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Confugring rampart/Rahas for producing and processing SAML messages.
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 05:05:09 GMT
Hi Muralidaran

Are you going to let your clients request the SAML tokens directly or
use Synapse to receive client requests with User-Id/Password over SSL
and then talk to the STS and get a token and pass the request off to
your end service?

We are all set to cut the 1.1 release branch between today and Sunday,
to get the first RC ready for testing on Monday. If you require any
updates for Synapse to get the above working through Synapse for your
clients, we could get that into a 1.1.1 release.. but for now I do not
consider this as an issue for the 1.1 release

Ruchith is currently traveling and will be in the US for a couple of
weeks and I am not sure if he will look at the Synapse mailing list
during this time. The Apache Rampart mailing list
(mailto:rampart-dev-subscribe@ws.apache.org) would be a better option
for you to ask any direct questions related to Apache Rampart during
this time, and I'm quite sure he will be reading that more frequently.

asankha