synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Synapse 1.1 release pr
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 19:11:31 GMT
Thanks for this.

Great to see that Paul has maintained the format,
tone, and message from the release we've worked on
together over the summer :-D

My suggestion would be to tweak the top-level
(sub-head and opening paragraph; changes in between
the **Kleene stars**) very slightly to read:

THE APACHE SOFTWARE FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE
OF APACHE SYNAPSE v.1.1

Improved Open Source **Enterprise Service Bus** makes
SOA simpler and faster

FOREST HILL MD – 12 November 2007 – The Apache
Software Foundation's (ASF) Web Services Project today
announced the release of Apache Synapse v.1.1, the
second full release of the Open Source **Enterprise
Service Bus**.

= = =

How can I help otherwise? We have attending press at
ApacheCon, and I'll definitely liaise with them on
this! Thanks in advance, Paul, for standing by as
spokesperson!

Chat soon,
Sally

<88f5d710711080217h1945192ej8db5ff9f10f5256@mail.gmail.com>