synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject HttpComponents goes TLP
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:07:20 GMT
Folks,

We (HttpComponents project) are going to apply for a TLP status at the
the next board meeting. If the proposal is approved by the board the
project will be managed by its own PMC, not that of Jakarta.

We, as a community, believe it makes sense for Synapse to be represented
on that PMC, so you could oversee and influence further development of
HttpCore and ensure your interests are taken into account.

Any actual ASF committer is welcome to join the forming PMC by adding
him/herself to the list on the proposal draft:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/TLPHttpComponents

At the very least I think Asankha should join, but the more the merrier.

Cheers

Oleg (on behalf of HttpComponents community)