synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finalizing the core APIs before the 1.1 release
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:40:55 GMT
Assuming the silence gives me the right to go ahead :D , I have added a
thread pool for synapse and added a method to get the access to the
SynapseThreadPool from the SynapseEnvironment which is retrieved as a
standard java.util.concurrent.ExecutorService.

For the moment the thread pool works for the default values and I will add
the support to get the parameter for the thread pool from a property file
(going to be synapse.properties)

Hope this is OK...

Thanks,
Ruwan