synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting axis2 transport out from the kernel
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:53:53 GMT
Hhmmm...

I don't think it is impossible, but at the same time, IMO it is not the
right thing to do? (although that will solve the problem).

I think it is nice to abstract out the transports from the kernel, even for
axis2. That will modularize the things, so that one can write an axis2
transport and plug it with the axis2 kernel (I mean as a replacement of the
existing axis2 transport, I know the same applies here as well and you can
change the axis2.xml to pick that :D)

If this is a hard task for axis2, then we will try to get rid of this (may
be with renaming the transport classes and putting that in to the axis2.xml)

Asankha, WDYT?

Thanks,
Ruwan