synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting axis2 transport out from the kernel
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:24:57 GMT
Hi axis-devs,

We are getting ready for the Synapse 1.1 release and we faced to a problem
with the transports. Synapse is going to ship with the http-core transport
version 4.0-alpha6 and we have changed synapse transport module with the
improvements for that version (4.0-alpha6-SNAPSHOT) which is not compatible
with the current http-core version of axis2. But, because of the fact that
axis2-kernel carries the same classes inside the kernel jar some times we
are running in to class loading issues.

Can we get axis2 transports out of the axis2 kernel module and get a
1.3.0.1(or any point) release of axis2, so that we can depend on the
axis2-kernel
without transports. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Ruwan