synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confugring rampart/Rahas for producing and processing SAML messages.
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 04:27:11 GMT
Hi,

I have a few questions about your scenario :

1.) Are you obtaining the SAML token from a standard security token
service(STS)?
1.1) If so do you have security policy of that STS?

2.) Do you simply want to include the obtained token in the Security
header? Or do you want to encrypt and/or sign the message with a key
associated with the SAML token?

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org