synapse-dev mailing list archives

From cmurali <chakravart...@sddc.army.mil>
Subject Re: Confugring rampart/Rahas for producing and processing SAML messages.
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:15:23 GMT

Hi,

I am new to SAML and don't know the complete process flow.

I downloaded the wso2wsas-2.1-src.zip and found the sts-sample. But the
documentation (Security Service Token Sample Guide) is in terms of WSO2 WSAS
administration console. Is there any documentation that explains about the
sts.policy file, service.policy file and axis2.policy file and changes that
should go in for configuring for SAML?

I have already configured synapse to perform usernametoken authentication
and forward SOAP request to jboss server. This works fine. Right now we are
mandated to use the "Token issuing service' provided by another group called
single-sign-on  group.  So my job, right now, is to configure my synapse to
process the SAML token. Processing means validating the token and would I
have to communicate with the token issuing service for validating? If so, is
there any hook like the rampart PWCBHandler class in which I have to handle
that?

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy