synapse-dev mailing list archives

From cmurali <chakravart...@sddc.army.mil>
Subject Re: Confugring rampart/Rahas for producing and processing SAML messages.
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:01:59 GMT

Hi,

The client is an external client talking to our Synapse. Currently the STS
function is provided by our external single sign on team which will issue
the SAML token. Though our synapse/rampart/rahas configuration should have
to only process the SAML token by authenticating the user and allowing them
to use our web services, I  also have to write my client java program that
will get the SAML token from our single sign on web service and then send
the SOAP message with this SAMl token to our web service which is mediated
by synapse.

Thanks,
Muralidaran Chakravarthy