synapse-dev mailing list archives

From balaji hari <to.haribal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: incorrect xsd file generated
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:34:40 GMT

The problem with the parameter useOriginalWsdl is if set to "true" then
synapse doesn't apply security policy to input and output message in wsdl.

If set to false then it changes the xsd files in a mysterious way. I think a
parameter to use original xsd file  in WSDL will help resolve this.

Another issue is if I set useOriginalWsdl to true, synapse doesn't modify
the xsd files, but its unable to retrieve original xsd file.

Hope this helps.

Balaji