synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job language syntax in the Synapse configuration
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:10:12 GMT
Ruwan

When I created the Jobs I thought about this. But in fact a Job is
just one type of startup, and I thought it might be confusing to mix
Startups with Mediators. I see the inclusion of mediators at the top
level as really a "legacy" of the original style of config we had -
before we added proxys and registrys, etc.

However, I agree we could do it. Thoughts from others?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair