synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access to validation error message
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 02:33:32 GMT
Hi Balaji,

AFAIK, this should go to the improvements list. Can you raise an improvement
JIRA on this. We will be able to get this in to the 1.1 release which is
coming soon. If you can try nightly builds or build from source we will be
able to provide this functionality within next week.

Thanks for the information,

Thanks,
Ruwan