synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job language syntax in the Synapse configuration
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 02:25:01 GMT
+1 for the option [3] and I am happy to do the refactoring if we have
decided to go with this option. (Indeed my original proposal was this)

BTW: Serializer does not seem to be working properly.. (When I tried to
start synapse using a configuration with a startup job it builds the job
correctly but does not serializes the job on serializing the config (I will
look in to this).

Thanks,
Ruwan