synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hot deployment and hot update support of mediators
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:03:54 GMT
Asankha,

We can do this by removing the deployer entry from the axis2 xml (may be we
can keep it commented so that users has to just uncomment the config line in
the axis2 xml to enable it). Or do we have to provide a configuration to
start or stop the deployer in the Synapse configuration???

BTW: I saw the POJO deployer configuration was there already in the
axis2.xml. Are we using that???? Any how that POJO deployer will start a new
thread. If this is not necessary we can remove that too.

Thanks,
Ruwan.