synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse as a pure module to engage in to services
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 13:11:47 GMT
Hi,

Assuming this API change is OK to proceed, I have committed the code for the
new handler based mar in the revision r572374.

I have tested this with XSLT, Switch, Validation, Logging, Dropping and all
on the server side. It works just fine but Security and RM are not working
for the moment. Need to test this module on the client side which will be
completely new experiance.

Do we need to support RM and Security with this module?. Any way if we are
to support this both Sandesha2 and Rampart needs to be present under
modules.

Thanks,
Ruwan.

--