synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Preparing for the Synapse 1.1 release ...
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:56:34 GMT
Hi All

We are planning to complete most of the open JIRA's and
improvements/features in-progress this week and I would send out an
email early next week on the exact timelines we are heading for the 1.1
release. Right now we are targetting the end of October.

You could help us by testing the nightly builds
(http://people.apache.org/dist/synapse/nightly/) and raising JIRA's
against any issues you encounter so that we could address them
effectively in 1.1. Also, we are planning to improve the documentation
and samples we have any any contributions from you all are _most_
welcome :-)  . These could be even in the form of blog entries such as
this one
<http://pzf.fremantle.org/2007/07/advanced-open-source-collage.html>
from Paul, or some descriptions about your case studies etc.

Finally if some of you would like to share your experiences/use of
Synapse, we would love to list them on the Apache site if you agree (we
could keep confidential information out if you require!) This would help
us gain more users, and thus improve the project even more in future
which will benefit you all in the long run.

thanks
asankha