synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Hot deployment and hot update support of mediators
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:40:02 GMT
Ruwan

Though this is something really good.. I am a bit concerned as it seems
to be a JDK provider independent implementation of the Service Provider
model. The problem I see is in polling a directory for files to appear
(I am ok doing this one time during startup).. thus I think it should be
turned off by default at Synapse and we should provide the instructions
to turn it on. While off it should not poll the directory or have any
new thread started.

thanks
asankha