synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <>
Subject Re: Synapse as a pure module to engage in to services
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:39:13 GMT
Ruwan Linton wrote:
> Hi,
> Assuming this API change is OK to proceed, I have committed the code for
> the new handler based mar in the revision r572374.
> I have tested this with XSLT, Switch, Validation, Logging, Dropping and
> all on the server side. It works just fine but Security and RM are not
> working for the moment. Need to test this module on the client side
> which will be completely new experiance.

> Do we need to support RM and Security with this module?. Any way if we
> are to support this both Sandesha2 and Rampart needs to be present under
> modules.

I think we have to make it work .. otherwise one has to modify the synapse
config when running as a "pure module" vs. the current mode.

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder & Director; Lanka Software Foundation;
Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;
Member; Apache Software Foundation;
Visiting Lecturer; University of Moratuwa;

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message