synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [NHttp] Upgrade Synapse to HttpCore 4.0-alpha6
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:43:25 GMT
Asankha et al,

There has been a significant number of changes and improvements in
HttpCore in past couple of months. The latest HttpCore snapshot includes
a fix for a bug [1] that I personally consider quite severe. Overall
there has been a number of important improvements in NIO and NIOSSL
code, which I think should be incorporated into the next release of
Synapse.

I am attaching a patch that upgrades Synapse to HttpCore
4.0-alpha6-SNAPSHOT. All unit tests pass for me. Nonetheless it would be
really great if you could do some more testing (especially for the SSL
transport) and report regressions and bugs if found.

I will be on vacation from Sept 22nd to Sept 29th. I will start the
process as soon as I am back. So, the official 4.0-alpha6 release can be
expected in the first week of October.

Cheers

Oleg

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCORE-114