synapse-dev mailing list archives

From balaji hari <to.haribal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse proxy service changes service address location
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 20:22:49 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us on this. But actually we have a web server
(proxy) sitting infront of synapse
which listens to https.

This is how it looks like.
                              Forwards
                              (http)
Apache(https):8081 --------->Synapse(http):6666

So the client has to do

https://freemantle.org:8081/soap/TestService

but the synapse changes the soap:address in the generated wsdl to

http://freemantle.org:6666/soap/TestService which we don't want.

Appreciate if you could help us how to configure synapse to accomplish this?

thanks
Balaji